I realize that I am just not blogging up to standard these days. I remember when I would do 3-4 blogs in a week. I just don't have the time anymore. I'm not even sure many people visit; because why would you when there's nothing new to see? ;). I've also gotten a bit spoiled with my iphone, as I can check my email and facebook from there. I'm not even on my computer much these days. However, I think I can make a decent effort at blogging on the weekends. So, here's a little October Catch-Up!
One day last week, my parents picked Spicy Girl up from school. Daddy Spice and I had a little "alone" time....so we went to the shooting range. Romantic huh? Well, we have a handgun that we keep in a safe in our room. I had never learned how to shoot it. Now I know.
Last weekend was D.S.'s 40th birthday. Since he scheduled himself to work that day (HMPH!), I made him wear a button and hat advertising his 40th! That evening we went downtown for dinner at an amazing Italian restaurant. We ate outside and enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL evening.
On Sunday, we did D.S.'s annual birthday lunch at Chuy's...Daddy's favorite. I LOVE this picture of D.S. and Spicy Girl!
The other night we went to Chipotle for dinner. S.G. wanted to sit at the bar. D.S. and I didn't want to, so Miss Independent enjoyed a little dinner by herself.
The other night we went to Chipotle for dinner. S.G. wanted to sit at the bar. D.S. and I didn't want to, so Miss Independent enjoyed a little dinner by herself.

4 comments:
Glad to see you guys are doing well. Tell D.S. I am shocked that he is already 40. Never woulda guessed.
I love the Panda costume... very cute!
I still read! I know what you mean on the time to blog....it's hard to keep up with. I miss it, but wonder, sometimes, if people read or are interested in my ramblings. Oh well.....
Nice to see you! Glad y'all had fun.
I totally love the romantic date at a shooting range. That is so something my husband would think was totally the most romantic thing in the world-- too funny!!!! Great catch up. Im in the same boat. Im lucky if I am posting 2 times a week-- too busy. Looks like your business is doing great!!!
Hugs,
Christy
I'm still reading. The shooting range looks like fun. I'm kind of hoping for a special blog post tomorrow!! Happy day! 6 years ago tonight. Checking in to the Grand Sun City Hotel and finding a crib in the room with the formula and cereal. Can you believe it will be 6 years? Sometimes it seems like forever and then other times I can't believe it's going so quickly.
Post a Comment