Saturday, November 14, 2009

Santa Buddies!!


It's no secret how much Spicy Girl LOVES dogs. This morning we saw the trailer for the new "Buddies" movie coming out for Christmas....Santa Buddies. We can't wait!!
One of S.G.'s favorite book series is called Puppy Place. It's about a family who fosters puppies until they get a new home. What's cute is, she is writing her own puppy series called Dog Days. It's about a dog named Buster. Yep, I think I have a little writer on my hands.




Spicy Girl gathered all of her stuffed...and not so stuffed dogs for a group shot. I love my little dog lover!!

4 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Happy Gotcha Day SG! Love your pictures and your puppy. Looks like you could use ONE more...I have the cutest little black poodle who looks like she would fit right in... Interested? lol Miss you!

Unknown said...

Love all of these and that movie sounds so cute!

~LL~ said...

What fun!

PetticoatPoms said...

I love this photo. They are happy friends, I can tell!!! Love the bee costume on Cooper, too. :)
Best wishes in your pretzel business. I pray you much success!