Since I don't get to the computer as often as I wanted, I am going to update in tidbits.
The Bunkhouse
The Bunkhouse
The first picture is Spicy Girl standing in front of one of the gates we go through to get to the bunkhouse. For those of you who don't know, we are spending the summer at my parents hunting house which has always been called The Bunkhouse. It's one of our favorite places to be, and we were so thankful that they offered it to us during our transition. The second picture shows you a view of the bunkhouse. Just down the hill, you would see the pond where we fish.
Here's Daddy Spice scoot'in around on the tractor, filling up some holes in the ground. Below you will see the tree I mentioned before that fell over in the night. This is right outside our bedroom window.
There are wild mustang grapes that grow all over the place. D.S. and S.G. gathered buckets and buckets of them and made grape jelly.....yum!
We recently went to a cousin's wedding and got a couple of good family pictures. I thought I had loaded more on here, but here's me with my handsome man.
Okay, a Must-Do in Austin is The Oasis. It's an Austin landmark restaurant over Lake Travis. It's always been one of our favorite places to go because it's just beautiful. The restaurant is set out on decks all over the hill overlooking the water. The fun time to go is at sunset. When the sun sets, they ring a bell and everyone claps. Cousin Sonja and her boyfriend were visiting, so we took them out there.
Now, for those of you still hanging on, we are traveling to Pennsylvania next week for something very important. Please keep us in your prayers for God's will to be done. It's something we've been working towards for the past 6 months. If I don't get to blog before then, I will be back afterwards with news of what's to come.

14 comments:
Great pics and fun times! Praying for what's in store! ;)
Your care package was supposed to be there today! In it are things that will be good to have on your trip. :-)
Prayers for safe travel and for good things to come.
Your voice was music to my ears, my friend! ; )
what wonderful pictures, will be praying
Hi! I found your blog through LeAnn. I have to say that you have a beautiful family, your daughter is so cute!!
What great pictures!!! Looks like you are having a wonderful summer!!!
I miss you guys!!! Like crazy!!!
erica
Ooooohh, Spicy Mom, you look awesome in that toile dress! The bunkhouse looks like a great place to cool your heels while you wait to find out what your next move is. I hope the trip to PA goes well. I'll be dying to know what that's all about.
OOOoooh... I just love a cliffhanger! We'll be praying!!
Love the pictures. Thanks for the update. We will be praying about your trip next week. We really miss y'all. DD was asking about SG today on the way to play group. We are planning a b-day party for July 29 or 30. DB will be 3!!! Do you think you and SG might be able to make it?
I miss your posts so much! So good to hear from you. Sounds like you're having a good time. I will be praying for what God has planned next! :)
Love the sign on the first picture :) Wonderful pictures glad you all are having a fun summer.
Praying for a safe travel.
Awesome....
Is your trip to do with what we talked about last time we saw each other? I won't tell....:D
I'm excited for you...miss you bunches!
Wow I am intrigued...wishing you the best. Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment