What a precious picture. As always, her smile warms my heart. I know yall are so busy with the new business. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am delighted for you and this new venture in your lives. Happy Holidays. I got your card! thanks so much!
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
7 comments:
This is the cutest picture!!!! Hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas!
What a precious picture. As always, her smile warms my heart. I know yall are so busy with the new business. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am delighted for you and this new venture in your lives. Happy Holidays. I got your card! thanks so much!
Love the photo! Adorable!
Sweet blessings!
Renee
GREAT picture! Have a VERY Merry Christmas.
Thanks for the Christmas card! We sure missed you and SG at our play group Christmas party Friday. Hope you hav a wonderful Christmas!
So, now do I get to call y'all The Spicy Pretzel Family? ; )
Lovely shot! Merry Christmas to all
ON Hiatus too!
Post a Comment