Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday Hiatus


Our lives have suddenly become very busy....in a very good way. I just don't get much time for the computer right now, so I've decided to take a Holiday Hiatus.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I'll get back as soon as I can.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

that is such a good picture

Anonymous said...

I totally understand! Happy Holidays!

Mom 2 six said...

I think of you everytime I smell the pretzels. Happy Holidays- Take care.

Christy said...

I will miss you!! Have a wonderful holiday time!

Love tons,

Christy :)

Linette said...

I'll miss you too! I think of you when we get Auntie Anne's pretzels. :) Merry Christmas to you too!

Mama Darling said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Miss you!

Steffie B. said...

Just got caught up.....I can't believe you have your own business....hope it goes well....you all look so happy....good luck sweet girl and happy holidays to you and yours! ;)
Hugs,
Steffie

~LL~ said...

Merry Christmas, dear friend! I can't wait until you return. Keep in touch! Give hugs to SG and DS for us! We miss you......

Jill W said...

Enjoy your hiatus from the computer. You will be missed, but thought about every time I see a pretzel store. Have a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year!

Julie and Steve said...

Awesome you got the store open just in time for the holiday rush! Hooray. Looks like the opening was a big success. Great pic of the fam. Happy holidays to you guys, we'll look forward to an update in 2009!

mommy24treasures said...

I am just so happy you have your dream this year for Christmas. Your store just looks and sounds so perfect.
Happy Holidays.
Love
C

Mardi said...

Busy is good when starting a businees, eh! ;) Merry Christmas from my family to yours. :)