Normally, for Father's Day, we go to church and then take D.S. out for lunch. It was a little different this year. I had to open the store, but D.S. and S.G. got to go to church. It was busy at the store, so I needed more help. I called D.S. and asked him to please come help; so, D.S. and S.G. had a quick lunch at Panda Express and came over to help out at the store. As many of you know, we own an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzel store, and we are there A LOT. Thankfully, we have this awfully cute helper. Spicy Girl puts her apron on, gives customers samples, hands them napkins and passes out coupons. She earned a whole dollar yesterday! :)
So, we've decided to actually have Father's Day on Tuesday, while we are both off....hopefully.
So, we've decided to actually have Father's Day on Tuesday, while we are both off....hopefully.

3 comments:
Have fun on your day off and post pics about your Father's TuesDay!! ; )
AWWWW....Happy Father's Day, DS!
Hope y'all were able to play today.
OMG!!!! You own an Auntie Anne's pretzel shop???? I am SSSOOOOO jealous! I super-puffy-heart LOVE the jalapeno pretzels!!!!!
Post a Comment