We got the greatest treat this week. The Panda Family came to visit the Spicy Family. This is one of my dearest friends, PandaMom. We met at a Home Depot about 4 years ago. We spotted each other easily...blond headed mommies with Asian daughters. We also quickly found out that our husbands were both Children's Pastors and we were stay at home mommies on a tight budget. Our girls, Spicy Girl and Panda Girl are only 3 months apart. After this meeting we became quick, close friends. It's been hard both moving away from each other....them north, us south. So this was the first time we'd seen each other in over a year. We packed as much as we could in this day.
The girls were funny. At first they played seperately, much like they did when they were 2; but it didn't take them long to remember how much fun they have together.
While they watched their movie, PandaMom and I decided to revamp my blog. It was PandaMom who got me blogging in the first place, so we spent about 3 hours on the computer fixing it up just right. We have a dual screen, so we pulled up PandaMom's blog on the left screen, and my blog on the right.

9 comments:
What a fun time with old friends. That is so cool that you guys are so similar in so many ways. Gotta love friends like that!! The girls look like they are having far too much fun-- giggles and wiggles all day. They are so cute together. It totally trips me out to think that SG is going to be in kinder next year-- too strange. Also way cool that you have such a similar pal in panda mom. Glad you had such a great time!!
Christy :)
Love the new blog look.
S.G. has grown SO much in the last month! I cannot believe how much more grown up she looks.
And I love the pink boots. Tell S.G. when she out grows them that I know a little girl who would love to wear them next.
I love the way the blog looks. Good job! I also just love the days I spend with good friends. I live far from some of my very best friends. It means the world to me when we get together! What a gift!
I LOVE the new look!
I'm sure y'all had so much fun! I know how good it must have been to be back together again. I think that's one of God's greatest blessings... catching up and rediscovering friendships that suffer from distance.
love ya,
erica
I absolutely LOVE all your pics!!!!! They are better than mine, so I am stealing several of them! ; ) LOVED every single second of my time with you!!! BTW: what a lovely blog you have. ; )
Love the makeover! Glad you had such a great day with two beautiful girls : )
AWESOME to see you girls playing together again...I know that the four of you had so much fun!
Now, I'm jealous! Glad you had a great day. The girls are just beautiful...just something special about those smiles!
Yup...jealous about this too!!!
Post a Comment