Yep, that's right...today I turned 40. The words just don't sound right coming out of my mouth. I kinda started dreading the whole 40 thing when I hit 38. Now I'm here. Not such a big deal. It's just weird coming out of my mouth. Nonetheless, I had a great day!! My parents took us to one of my favorite places to eat in our area...right over the lake.
It was a perfectly beautiful day. My niece was in town staying with the grandparents, so of course they did some shopping and got the girls matching outfits.

6 comments:
Happy 40th birthday Mama Spice!
Gosh I wish I was turning 40~
hehe!!! Looks like you had a
wonderful day with your beautiful
family.
Happy Birthday & Many More!!
Sindy
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I aspire to look that youthful at 40!!! I love strawberry cake! I'm going to call you early next week to chat about our trip to Fiesta Texas...
Happy Birthday. I am so scared of the 40 and am dreading it!! I have 3 more years but it is coming quickly and I am scared!! Oh well, I feel young and that is what counts-- right??
Happy birthday and it looks like you guys had a great time on your big day!!
Christy :)
Happy 40 !!
I love the Oasis! Maybe....just maybe....someday we can make it back out there and we all go. :)
Post a Comment