Thinking outside the box??? I don't think so. I found Spicy Girl in this empty box I had left in the kitchen after emptying out my teacher materials. She had made herself a little clubhouse. Do you remember doing that? I can't fit inside a box anymore, but I remember making an airplane and a race car out of boxes one time.
Poor Mrs. R. I couldn't catch her with S.G. before school to get a picture, so I caught her after school on "college shirt" day. She was a bit horrified, but I assured her she looked like she just got to school all prettied up. Lauren has a very sweet teacher for first grade, but I'm afraid she is still missing Mrs. N from Kindergarten.
We had Open House last week. There was a little girl who looked an awful lot like my daughter sitting in this seat. LOL!! Her teacher asked for us to send a long sleeved shirt to school for Open House night. This is what she used it for. Of course, the children decorated their faces. S.G. was so excited she had pink bows, because she had worn a pink bow to school that day.
Sorry for the delay in blogging. I'm busy and tired, and don't get much picture taking done. But I'll do my best to keep up.
Sorry for the delay in blogging. I'm busy and tired, and don't get much picture taking done. But I'll do my best to keep up.

3 comments:
That shirt + plate craft is so neat! It sounds like she has a great teacher! I'm so glad for her. But I miss her, too. Almost all the first grade teachers here ask after SG to see whether she might be in their class....
Nothing like a kid and a box to see imagination at work! Hope you both have a fabulous school year!
So fun! There is no empty box that can find safety in our house. LOL!
Post a Comment