Last weekend I took Spicy Girl to see her first Nutcracker performance. We chose the children's ballet because my coworker's daughter was Clara. Mamama Spice came with us and surprised Spicy Girl with her own Nutcracker Doll. She LOVED it!
S.G. was absolutely glued to the entire first performance. Her favorite part was the mice. About halfway through the second performance, she started getting "antsy" which is why I chose to go with the Children's Ballet (shorter). We had a wonderful time!
I have officially completed my first semester back teaching (with interventionist) , and I am now officially in the second grade classroom as a long-term sub. We're hoping the district will allow the administrators to post and "interview" for this position at this time of year. I'm hoping for a contract!! We are on Christmas vacation...and poor Spicy Girl missed her last day and party due to a nasty case of strep throat. Nonetheless...we're off for 2 weeks! Yeah!!

3 comments:
What a beautiful picture of SG in your header! She's really growing up. She looks so cute with the packages, too. Glad you enjoyed the ballet. I think DB would love it too, but DD would be dancing in the isles. lol So sorry to hear that SG has strep throat. Brother Darling has it too. We're all just hoping that we don't catch it. I think everything in the house has been sprayed with Lysol...even the cat and dog. lol Enjoy your time off. Hopefully, you'll get a contract when you return. If it's like most districts, the pay will be better. That always helps. Merry Christmas to you all.
Gorgeous pic of SG. What a great time. I know my mom is so anxious to take her (future) granddaughter to the Nutcracker one day. It's like a rite of passage for little girls I think. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
VERY proud of your for changing your header pic!!! She is beautiful as always!! ; )
Post a Comment