Monday, December 28, 2009

Locks of Love


Spicy Girl has been asking to cut her hair since she was at least 5. We LOVE her long, gorgeous hair, so we told her she had to wait until she was 7. If she still wanted to cut it, we would let her. Well, next week she turns 7, and she still wanted her haircut. So, I found out about this great place that paints the girl's nails and does awesome haircuts. Thankfully, her hair was long enough to donate to Locks of Love.

I really thought I would cry...but I didn't. I really knew how cute it was going to be.

There's the braid!!


Well, it turned out absolutely adorable!! A fresh new look for an (almost) 7 year old!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the new look! And how cool is it that she got to give to locks of love.

~LL~ said...

OK... you didn't cry, but I got a little teary. That just aged her..... *sniff*

Such a beautiful child. You know, if you want an older son-in-law, I have 2 to choose from. Or, you can choose one that is close to her age (7 in April) or a few years younger....... Just sayin'

Mama Darling said...

She looks precious!!!! Love the new haircut! Makes me want to have DD's hair cut again, but I'd have to convince Daddy Darling and I don't think that's going to happen. Men..... Can't believe SG is almost 7. Guess we'll be there too before you know it.

Ski Patrol said...

Yikes she looks so happy! It is wonderful that it was long enough to donate to such a wonderful cause! We miss you guys! Just got our Christmas card returned I sent it to the wrong address! Love the new look!!