Mommy Spice.... DON'T. WATCH. IT!!! It will totally ruin the memory. I stopped in the middle because I chose to keep them as they ended in the original series.
I'll give you the basics.... it's in the 1940s, Gilbert is dead, she only has one kid.... an adopted kid named Dominic (which is totally removed from the books) and her dad is alive.... she talks about how she always made up stories....
HORRIBLE.
However, there is a children's book called "Before Green Gables" by Budge Wilson... it is OK... talks about her birth and life as an orphan before Matthew and Marilla It holds true to the original book series.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
4 comments:
Tell SG that I was a late tooth-loser and cried to my mother that I was going to be the only kid in first grade with ALL my teeth!
I heart you, too. And your toothless wonder. ; )
AW..... cute! I hope the toothfairy was good to her. :)
Mommy Spice.... DON'T. WATCH. IT!!! It will totally ruin the memory. I stopped in the middle because I chose to keep them as they ended in the original series.
I'll give you the basics.... it's in the 1940s, Gilbert is dead, she only has one kid.... an adopted kid named Dominic (which is totally removed from the books) and her dad is alive.... she talks about how she always made up stories....
HORRIBLE.
However, there is a children's book called "Before Green Gables" by Budge Wilson... it is OK... talks about her birth and life as an orphan before Matthew and Marilla It holds true to the original book series.
Post a Comment