skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Early Mother's Day
Look what Mr. B brought home today. It's an early "Happy Mother's Day" gift! Oh, and my birthday is coming up....it's my "Happy Birthday" gift too. It might also cover Memorial Day, 4th of July and any other holiday within the next 6 months.
Thank you my dear hubby! I'm soooo excited!!
4 comments:
Well, happy mother's day and happy birthday! I have the same combo (mother's + birthday), but no roses to go along with it. (yet)? Love the new blog.
What a great gift! I always love seeing your pictures. Your life...out in the country looks like so much fun. Our girls would just love it. Love the new blog and hope we get to see you soon.
I love my Nikon D90. The flowers are pretty too. I'm sure you are enjoying both.
What a sweet hubby you have! And happy almost b-day to you. My b-day was this past week and I was able to share some exciting news (yes, it IS what you think it is!). A very happy Mothers Day!
Post a Comment