Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Bees are Buzz'in!!!

First, I want to thank you all for your comments. For a while now, I didn't really think many people looked at my blog anymore. Not that that's what matters to me; but I really enjoyed reading your comments and knowing you were out there.
After spending some time on this issue, reading your comments and talking with my husband, I have decided to keep my blog public for now. My focus however will still be on our family fun, but not so much focus on my little one. For those of you who are following our adoption (3 long years waiting, and still more to go), I will certainly continue to post about it. I am just going to keep Little B in family pictures rather than her alone (for the most part). Oh, and I changed our secret names. LOL! And my blog title. For those of you who know us personally....you get it?

So, on with my blog post!!


For the past two weeks, we have done an author study in my 2nd grade class; Patricia Polacco. One of her books, which we can totally identify with, is The Bee Tree. This is our life!
I recently blogged about my husband's new hobby, after reading Bee Keeping for Dummies. He was determined to be a bee keeper....and now he is.

Several week's ago, Mr. B found a wild bee hive (while waiting for our ordered bees to arrive). Here he is setting up a trap to capture the bees and put into one of our hives.

Our bees arrived yesterday. Mr. B is placing them into our hives. So far, all bees are doing well!!

No comments: