Alright people, you're gonna have to bear with me because I haven't been able to blog pictures for quite some time, and I've got a lotta catch'in up to do. This is only a fraction of what I have on my camera to share.
Let's start with our family vacation. Every year my parents take us to the beach in the first week of June. This year we went to our favorite, Port Aransas. We stayed in a beach house for the first 4 days and did some fishing. Here is Spicy Girl catching her very first fish!!
We found an awesome swimming pool for the kids. Spicy Girl is going down the slide, while her two cousins are at the bottom. They had a blast here!
I mentioned before that I had my 39th birthday here. We had a great time. S.G. asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I asked for a pedicure. She said, "Ok Mommy, I'll give you one." So we went to Walmart, picked out some nail polish, and she painted my toes. Yes I have a picture, but I forgot to put in on here.
We spent our last 3 days at Port Royal in Port Aransas. We are headed to the beach. My pictures turned out a little over exposed, but S.G. still looks adorable.
S.G. loves the water, and had so much fun playing in the sand and water. She learned how to let your feet slowly ooze down in to the sand.
We found an area where people were feeding seagulls. It was crazy! They would swoop down and steal the crackers right out of your hand. That's Mamama Spice taking pictures.
RUN FORREST, RUN!! LOL!! Can you believe, no one got pooped on?? Click on the picture to get a close up of our faces.
Now, Mamama Spice loves to get the Mommies and children in white and take pictures on the beach. Here are a few candid and posed pictures.
Thankfully, I have learned how to use my mother in law's computer so I can post pictures!! Yay! I'm ready to catch up now!!

12 comments:
Wooo hoooooo! Do y'all have internet hook-up now?
so fun......glad you were able to get on and share pics... miss you guys SOOO much!
Glad you are back !
So good to see your faces again!!! I sure do miss them...Love you all!!!
Welcome back!! Looks like a great time!
SO glad you're back..I have missed you! I love your beach pictures. Spicy girl is as beautiful as ever. :)
Yikes! Look's like a Hitchcock movie. I enlarged one of the bird pics. Awesome.
YAY! Glad to have you back! :)
Glad to see you're back..now I've gotten started,;0) I always enjoyed looking at your pics. S.G. is just as beautiful as ever.
So glad you are back!! Love all the pictures, especially the sea gull ones :)
Yay! Hoorah!
I've missed you so!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics...the beach looks so beautiful and ya'll look so good dressed in white.
The birds freaked me out a bit - you DID see that movie, didn't you? Yikes! But, hilarious pics anyway.
And, SG is just beautiful as ever...tell her congrats on catching her first fish.
And, finally, glad you enjoyed your 39th birthday - a pedicure by your sweet girl...who could ask for anything more??
What amazing pictures!! Wow! Happy Birthday by the way! 39? you look 29!! Glad to see you're enjoying the summer! :)
Post a Comment