Friday, June 13, 2008

A Quick Update

Oh how I miss blogging. I can't even tell you how many wonderful pictures I have to post, but can't right now. For example:
We went to the beach and took pictures of the kids in their white outfits in the sand.
Spicy Girl caught her first fish.
We live in the country with cows, lizards, wild turkey, raccoons, armadillos, deer and wasp!
A wild and crazy wasp attacked me and stung me twice on the toe.
After thinking we got all the mice out of the house, I found my paper towels shredded in the pantry! I caught him and his little friend too!!
The cows keep having adorable babies, and I've named my favorite, Mocha Latte.
I've gotten to spend a lot of time with my best friend!!
Oh, and I turned 39. Sigh.....

I'm going to go visit a few blogs while I have a little time on my Mother-in Law's computer. Don't forget about me. I'll be back asap!!

13 comments:

Linette said...

I have thought about you so much wondering how you're doing! Sounds like you're doing great and having lots of fun. Can't wait to see some pictures. God bless!

Mama Darling said...

It's so good to hear from you. We really miss you and SG! Mommy Firecracker has been trying to contact you, but hasn't been able to reach you. Do you have her email address? We haven't been able to set up a meeting with Dawn yet. I think she is really overwhelmed with so much to do in the short period of time that they are here. I'll try to let you know if we are able to set something up. Maybe it will be at a time that you will be in the area. Can't wait to hear more about your new lives. Keep in touch.

Shari U said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm so glad that you're enjoying all that country life, it sounds like a lot of fun. I've been thinking about you and wondering how its going.

Kelly And Allison said...

Sounds like you are enjoying the quiet country life, my husband's dream. I have been wondering how you and spice girl doing. Glad you hear you all doing well. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Unknown said...

YOu are missed and thanks for the update

SabineM said...

hi! NOt forgetting about you! Currently in the Uk visiting a friend. I left my little Maya with my mom in Switzerland and flew here (just outside of London) to see my gf and then pick up my oldest, who is flying on her own tomorrow and will meet me in Heathrow.
MAYA is loving Switzerland....she loves trains and cows and chocolate, SO she is in HEAvEN!

Mardi said...

Can't wait to see pictures! ;)

Who could forget about you! Glad to hear your enjoying life and Happy Birthday!! ;)

Nikki said...

Ouch! Sorry about the wasp bites...and the mice!

You are missed...can't wait to see the beach pics.

Take care!!!!

Nikki said...

Oh, and happy belated birthday to you...hope it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your time! I can't wait to see all the pictures you have taken. You have been missed!!! ;)

Steffie B. said...

Oh....I can't wait to see pictures....glad you caught the little varmits...oh and I hope the big toe is ok! ;)

~LL~ said...

Glad you were able to pop in. I got your text on the mice. EWWWW!!! Sorry about your toe. Let me know when you are in town and we'll do lunch!

Mama Darling said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are supposed to meet with Dawn at SnowBunny's house Friday morning at 10:00. It would be great if you and SG could come.