Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Living in the Country

We have made the move. We are living on my parent's ranch until our house sells. I have only a quick moment to blog.

This is the Welcome Committee!! Are they the cutest little tykes, or what???!!And, a little fishing after dinner.
We are doing great! It's peaceful and beautiful out here. We probably will not be able to get Internet out here, so I'm going to have to figure out how to blog from my parent's house. Until then.....



17 comments:

Kelly And Allison said...

Good luck with your move. The ranch looks beautiful. It is always a big change moving

SabineM said...

OH wait, can I move in too? I LOVE the country!!!
best of luck with the sale of your house...
Where are you moving to? (sorry if you already told me...I am losing my brain cells tooo rapidly lately)

mommy24treasures said...

oh my goodness, my kids would LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

What a peacful and beautiful place.
Can't wait til you get internet so we can hear and see all about your new life in the country.
:)

Alice said...

You guys are on such a great journey! & The pics of the ranch almost make this city girl want to live in the country! What fun Spicy girl must be having! Love you guys!!

Mom 2 six said...

It looks wonderful !

Anonymous said...

I love the country! It's so quiet, peaceful & relaxing. It looks like your family is enjoying themselves! We just got back from a wkend stay out at my parents' place in E. Tx. Much the same...lots of trees, birds, fresh air, STARS & fishing. I look forward to the rest of your family's journey! NABS won't be the same w/o the 2 of you!

Lauren said...

hi i switched my blog to private but i couldnt find your email address!! If you want me to add you I definitely will just email me at tinkerbellbaby1235@yahoo.com and I will add you!

~LL~ said...

Great to see that you were welcomed with opened.....ummmmm....udders? LOL!!!

Miss you guys!

Jill W said...

I love that welcoming committee! And fishing, what a bonus! My kids love to fish. Enjoy the peace of the country.

Nikki said...

Looks WONDERFUL! Fishing after dinner? How fun is that!?

Miss you...

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, it looks like such a gorgeous place.

I am starting a new blog and wondered if you would like to be a part of it. Come by and let me know what you think when you can.

Steffie B. said...

thinking of you.....love the pictures...

Elise said...

It looks wonderful!!! Enjoy your time...and the time away from the computer.

Mardi said...

Wow...it looks so beautiful there! Enjoy the peaceful surroundings only a ranch can bring. :)

R and R Stacy said...

Looks like a great place to live at. Good luck with your move.

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi,
It's so nice to find another "Spicy Mom"! We returned home from Changsha with our first daughter in January. Please feel free to view our website.
www.adoptingkirabella.com Look forward to hearing from you.
What a beautiful little girl and of course family.

Fondly,
Ivy (Mommy to Kira Isabella)
oh, password bella for the site.