Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Got Noth'in

Forgive me for not updating in a while. Seriously, I got noth'in. I just asked Spicy Girl to get my camera out of my purse to see if I had taken any pictures lately...and here's what I found...We've had some pretty warm days in January. S.G. and her friend Little "A" went to the park to feed the ducks.

Little "A" keeps eating the bread!!

Spicy Girl in the air throwing out bread. Pretty cool shot!!

Well, that's all I got!! I'll be back with Chinese New Year pics next week.

5 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Great to hear from you and see new pics of SG! Wish you could be here for CNY. We're not celebrating until Feb.8...small restaurant in neighboring town.

Christy said...

I totally get it! I feel like I am searching for material as well. Anyway, cant wait to see the CNY pics.
christy

PandaMom said...

Woohoo. Your blogging is about as good as mine right now! LOL! Call when you can. ; )

Unknown said...

these pictures are just wonderful

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

The new pics are so beautiful!
SG, IS A BEAUTY!!! I love looking
at her pics!!!

Happy Chinese New Year~~

Sindy