Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Interview


My friend did an interview post over at her blog, and then sent me some interview questions....which I will answer on my blog.

1. Your daughter is beautiful. I know you are on the list to adopt another. Why China?
China was an easy decision for us in the first place. D.S. and I had always had an interest in China and loved when missionaries would visit our church and tell us what was going on over there. When we began to research China as an adoption option, it was a "no brainer" for us. There was a little girl over there who needed us, and we were going to get her. We chose China again because we want Spicy Girl to have a sister that has the same story. When Spicy Girl tells us, "You just don't understand..." we wanted someone there who does understand.

2. You are on the table, undergoing plastic surgery. What are you having done?
Ha-Ha. As if I would ever do this. But, if I'm there I'm having a tummy tuck and liposuction.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to have been a teacher for a while, married to the greatest man and have a daughter. Maybe even own my own business. Oh wait, I'm there. Does that mean I'm grown up??

4. You only have 1 food that you can eat for the rest of your life....what's for dinner?
Easy!!! My dad and I have had this conversation many times. Spaghetti!!!

5. You are an actress....who is your leading man?
I only have one leading man in my life. My wonderful Daddy Spice. However, if it's an action/adventure, and there's a leading man who is my partner in solving the mystery, I'd have to go with....oooh, Kiefer Sutherland. I'd like to be on 24.


3 comments:

PandaMom said...

These are GREAT! LOL!

I totally LOVE your panda cupcakes!!!

Mardi said...

haha! I would pick 24 too! Wouldn't that be a blast! :) Happy New Year!!

~LL~ said...

THANKS! How fun!!!