Today is Spicy Girl's 6th birthday. She has been counting down the days. I've never seen her so excited about a birthday before. Anyway, she wanted Panda cupcakes for her class. I'm no Martha Stewart, but here's what I came up with. I will post more pictures of our celebrations as I get them. Saturday is the birthday party.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Happy Birthday Spicy Girl!!
Today is Spicy Girl's 6th birthday. She has been counting down the days. I've never seen her so excited about a birthday before. Anyway, she wanted Panda cupcakes for her class. I'm no Martha Stewart, but here's what I came up with. I will post more pictures of our celebrations as I get them. Saturday is the birthday party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I bet to differ. Martha has nothing on you, my friend. Those cupcakes are adorable! Must be the practice with all of that pretzel making. LOL!
I hope Spicy Girl has the best day ever! I can't wait to see pics from her party.
Love,
Adele
Happy Birthday!!! Love the cupcakes..super cute. I had a jalepeno pretzel the other day and thought of you! : )
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I love the cupcakes! What a great idea. Sarah turns 6 next month! She just lost her first tooth! Where did our babies go?
Those cupcakes are adorable!! I totally love the panda's-- totally all spicy girl!! I hope spicy girl has a wonderful 6th birthday!! I cant belive she is already 6-- wow!! I remember when she turned 5 and I think I was reading your blog way back when she was 4-- I feel old!! Anyway, give SG a big hug from all the blogging buddies out there who are wishing her a very Happy Birthday!!!
Christy :)
Happy 6th Birthday! The cupckaes look great!
Donna
Happy Birthday Spicy Girl! Those cupcakes are adorable. :) Hannah just saw them and said she wanted me to make some like that! Wow...6 years old...such a big girl!
Happy Birthday, Spicy Girl!!! The cupcakes look great. Hope the party is tons of fun. Abby has the same "cute as a cupcake" shirt!
Happy Birthday to SG. I LOVE the cupcakes!
Happy Birthday!!!
Keep smilin!
Happy Birthday SG! Those cupcakes are just so darn cute!
Happy Birthday SG !
cute cupcakes!!!
Happy Birthday, SG!
I know it's a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG!!! p.s. it was my b-day too!
You're cupcakes were so cute!
I'm a little late, but, Happy Birthday Spicy Girl!!! Looks like life is going great for you all!! Happy CNY!!
Post a Comment