Thursday, February 05, 2009

When Did This Happen???



When did this happen? My little girl is doing homework. Don't get me wrong; she's had homework all year. But look at her....she's doing homework like a big kid. Sigh......

8 comments:

~LL~ said...

*sniff* It happens too fast.

Anonymous said...

It all happens WAY too fast...

Unknown said...

what a big girl who is totally beautiful

Rebecca said...

That makes me smile. :)

PandaMom said...

I know. We have homework, too and I just think I have a problem with that in KINDERGARTEN! AHHHHH! LOL! ; )

AWESOME chatting with you today. Miss you tons.

Ski Patrol said...

I looked at snow bunny the other day and told her she could not grow any more!! She laughed and said she would always be my little girl!! Teats!! Precious moments!! Sometimes we just have to freeze the moment! Miss you guys, hope all is well!!

Ski Patrol said...

Of course I meant tears!!

Mama Darling said...

Hey, all of our work is homework! LOL Makes me wonder if I should be giving after home school homework...Hmmmm. No, there will be plenty of time for that later. Love the pictures of her rock climbing and CNY adventures. She's really growing up!