This weekend our local Chinatown had a Chinese New Year celebration. D.S. had to run the shop, but S.G. and I got out to have a little fun. The tattoo on S.G.'s cheek means Happiness.
We waited in line for about 45 minutes to get this dragon balloon made. I don't even know where it is now...but she had to have one....and she used her birthday money.
Now, here's something S.G. has never done....rock climbing. She was pumped; and to tell you the truth, I half expected her to make it all the way to the top to ring the bell. This girl has ridden all kinds of scary rides and loved them.
However, the rock climbing was not her thing. She tried several times, but as soon as she got out of my reach, she panicked.

6 comments:
What a fun day!!
Those are really fun pics,,Cool!
Still - Nice job !! SG is really looking like a big girl !
How quickly time passes.
The rock walls can be scary...you never know who is going to do what. I remember DS #1 doing one in 1st grade...I didn't even expect him to get the belt....he went all the way up. I was shocked!
I heard about that rock wall yesterday. Glad to get to see some pictures, as well. :)
I, for one, am glad to see her intimidated by something. Whew!
Post a Comment