Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Texas Day


I don't want to alarm anyone...but there's an outlaw on the loose. Take a good look at this picture. It seems a little cowgirl has stolen a cow. I've seen her picture up and around, so I'm keep'in a close eye out for this little outlaw.

Could it be one of these young'ins? Hmmmm, they look too sweet to have stolen anything.

Looks like these little cowpokes are eat'in s'mores and toss'in horseshoes. No harm done here.

Uh-Oh. Now these varmints look a little shady. Does that little one 3rd to the end look a little like the girl in the poster? Keep a close eye on that one!

Somebody get my horse. She's getting away!!

Well now, you think that ranch hand is in on this. Could this be her posse?

Oh sure, charm us with your Cotton Eye'd Joe.

Wait a minute! There she is!! Somebody get a rope!! I"m gonna lasso that girl and turn her in to her Mommy and Daddy, so they can give her a good ole lick'in!!

Good clean Texas fun! Spicy Girl's Kindergarten class celebrated Texas Week learning all about Texas. They celebrated last Friday with an awesome Texas Day. After having a month of really warm, beautiful weather, a freezing cold front came through and put a kink in the original plans. But all went well and the kids....and parents had a blast.

6 comments:

LaLa said...

Awww....what a cute litle outlaw!!

PandaMom said...

HI!!!!!!!!!! I'm back in the blogosphere. Couldn't stay away from all my beloved friends and their pics! SpicyGirl is darling as always!!

Team Mom said...

A true Texas through & trough!

Ashley said...

How cute!

Any news on the adoption front? Just curious.

mommy24treasures said...

she is a cutie:)

Kris said...

That face in the last photo is absolutely priceless! SG is such a darling!!!