Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010

Warning!! There are way too many cute pictures on this post...but I just couldn't help myself. We had the most wonderful New Year's Eve, with great friends; friends who love to take pictures as much as I do. And our poor girls...we just couldn't get enough pictures of them!!
After lunch at the local Vietnamese restaurant, we headed over to the shop for some pretzels.

With tummies full, it was back to The Bunkhouse for some fishing.


Can't leave the spicy pup out of the pics. He thinks he's a country cow dog, and loved dipping his paws in the water and chasing the cows. He's taking a little breather here.

Now, on to the girls. These two have been friends since they were 2 years old. We (the moms) met at Home Depot one day. We stopped when we saw each other (the moms); two blond headed ladies with beautiful Asian daughters. We connected even more when we found out our husbands were both Children's Pastors.


When the girls were little, we took annual Chinese Dress pictures. It's been a few years, so we were so excited to get these girlies dressed up and photo'd.



Off with the dresses, and on to Starbucks!! Cheers to a new year!!

The Spicy Family and The Panda Family!

I had to throw in this picture of the boys. They were not as cooperative with the camera as the girls. Notice the sarcastic looks.
Above picture..."We had each other at hello."



We packed a lot of fun in a short amount of time. Thank you for coming to see us Panda Family. We love you!!
And Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends. I hope this new year is full of peace, joy and love!

4 comments:

~LL~ said...

I LOVE how Panda Girl is striking a pose in the first Chinese dress picture.

I just LOVE Spicy Girl's HAIR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEAR FRIEND!!!

DebraLynn said...

I'm just a random reader of your blog as there is a link from my friend Rebecca's blog. The photos are cute indeed. Happy New Year to you too.

Mama Darling said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love seeing the girls together...just too cute! Great pictures of you moms too. Miss you.

PandaMom said...

We're finally home and I LOVE your post!! ; )