Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chutes and Ladders


Hmmmmm, where do I begin? And how do I do this tactfully?
I am retracting the post titled "Back to School...In January."
It seems that a hiring freeze was put in place after an offer was made. NOT administrations fault!! It seems that I have fallen right back to where I started. Don't know where I'm going to be next year...grade? school?

Ever played Chutes and Ladders? You know when you climb up just so far, and then you land on a chute and go back down to the bottom?
Thankfully, D.S. is getting a job offer on Tuesday. That was going to be my other big news. Nothing is done yet, so I won't go in to detail.
So, I'm off to the Central Market Chocolate Tasting to self medicate. I wonder what next Saturday's post will be.
Day By Day!!

5 comments:

PandaMom said...

LOVE the Chutes & Ladders parallel!!! Good one, Teacher!

You KNOW that something will work out and God's hand never, ever leaves you!!

Chocolate=Much Enjoyment....until it shows up on your butt. ; ) LOL!!!!!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I've padded the butt quite a bit this week!! LOL!!

Shari U said...

The chutes and ladders game is a great analogy....you get so excited when you get to climb the ladder only to land on the chute at your next turn. Chocolate sounds like a great idea! Do you guys have snow there?

Rebecca said...

So sorry to hear about the ups and downs. What a wild ride! I cannot imagine how crazy it feels to have everything topsy turvy like that.

Hang in there!

~LL~ said...

OH. MY. WORD!

Keeping you in prayers.... I know you will be provided for... and it will work out a LOT better than you ever imagined.

Love ya!