Sunday, February 07, 2010

A Girl and Her Harmonica

Spicy Girl LOVES Alvin and the Chipmunks! She loves the old cartoons that we (the parents) grew up with. She has the Christmas CD that tells the story of Alvin and his harmonica. She has listened to it for years, and knows it by heart.


While shopping at Borders Bookstore, she found a harmonica in the kid's section. She had some Valentine money from her Nana, and decided to buy herself one. I have never seen a child so enamored by a harmonica. Partly because Alvin has one, but also because it's just so much fun to make music with.



BTW, I mentioned I had more news for this weekend's post...and lot's of people have asked me if it's about Mei Mei. No, it's not that exciting. Still not official yet, so can't say anything yet.

2 comments:

~LL~ said...

AWESOME.... can't wait.

I have conveniently LOST several harmonicas... they are cute... one at a time. But, I had a mini-harmonica ensemble going... it was a bit harsh. :)

Shari U said...

Still waiting for your news.......