I can't remember the last time our area got snow. SNOW! I mean, we've had plenty of ice, hard freezes, even snow flurries. But today it snowed all day. Yes we had school....and yes, I ached with the rest of the kids as we watched the snow fall outside the classroom window. Around 11am though, Daddy Spice picked Spicy Girl up from school and took her to the spicy grandparent's house to play, play, play. My baby girl made her first snowman today! I was out of the school doors by 3pm. I couldn't wait to play in the snow myself. It was perfectly wonderful!!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish I could have that excitment towards the snow. Living in Wi - snow is a given. BTW Spicy girl looks so grown up. She is losing that little-little girl look. She is a beauty !
So fun!!! I LOVE you and your cute parka coat!!
I love the UT snowman. It is a rare thing indeed for UT snowman to be made.
Post a Comment