Saturday, November 22, 2008

Auntie Anne's Free Pretzel Day


WE'RE OPEN!!!
I want to first give God the honor and glory for opening the doors and allowing this to happen. I really didn't think it was possible when D.S. and I talked about this last January. Here we are, 10 months later in our very own store. Thank you Lord!!

Our trainer who was with us this week told us about another franchisee who always rolled the first tray of pretzels at each of his stores. Here is D.S. rolling out our first tray.


It has been so much fun having my dad with us. He is now an official A.A. employee!! It's a family thing.

Our first tray of pretzels ready for the oven.


Our first customers!! These are good friends of ours who stopped by...and were going to be the first customers, but they let this little boy go ahead of them. So, this little tyke was our first customer.


Lots of happy customers who have been waiting for us to open!


I took some pretzels to Spicy Girl's class as a surprise for snack time.

I think Mrs. "N" enjoyed her cinnamon sugar pretzel as well.


12 comments:

erica said...

Well... Walt and I just cried reading this post! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys and are praying for fantastic successes!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you guys. I had some time to myself yesterday and did some Christmas shopping. When I needed a little snack, I went straight to A A for a yummy cinnamon sugar pretzel (my favorite!)

~LL~ said...

We are SO STINKIN' EXCITED for you guys!! That is so awesome.....when you were thinking about when things would start happening, God already had things in the works. That is SO AWESOME!!!

Keep us posted. We'll let you know when we are able to swing south!

Mama Darling said...

We are sooooo happy for you. It really looks like you're having a GREAT time! I'd be willing to drive a few hours for a good pretzel. Don't be surprised when you look up and we're standing in line. lol
Love you guys!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! And yes, I enjoyed my pretzel A LOT!

Kelley said...

Congratulations! Our God is so good and I'm thrilled to see his awesome work in your success!

PandaMom said...

Save some for us!!!!! ; )

Unknown said...

im so proud of you..awesome

momto3_jjj said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to get to your store hopefully within the next few months we'll get to your area.

love you guys!

SabineM said...

congratulations! Wish we lived close to come by

Shari U said...

Congratulations! What an exciting adventure. The store looks great, too.

PandaMom said...

Have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!!!! ; )