Friday, November 14, 2008

Making Progress

How about a little store update???















My dad is ready for work!!


















We've spent a lot of time at the store this week. It's hard to imagine that next week we open. Training begins on Tuesday, and by Thursday, we're open for business. We're having our Grand Opening in the beginning of December. This is all so surreal.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all and this new journey God is taking you on. I can't wait to hear how everything goes on Thursday. I will be praying for you.

Jill W said...

This is so exciting! If I ever get to Texas, I want to get a pretzel from your store! My kids just love the cinnamon stix!

Adele said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! What a fun adventure! I will keep you in my prayers. Every time I walk by the franchise in our mall, I think of you guys. It won't be long and spicy girl will be making pretzels like a pro. LOL.

Mom 2 six said...

We love the lemonaide it is the BEST !

Kelley said...

So exciting for your family! I'm still disappointed that your store isn't closer to us! :-)

Kris said...

VERY EXCITING! Can't wait to stop by and visit...maybe in Spring we'll head your direction.

~LL~ said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm super excited for you guys. DH and I may have to swing through someday and have a pretzel

Unknown said...

awesome..sooo excited for you. how fun

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, it's look great! I'm excited for you guys and think it's wonderful that it's a true family business with your dad involved.

PandaMom said...

How totally exciting!!!!! Can't wait to visit it in person!! ; )

Mardi said...

I will be praying specifically for you opening day. Just your smile alone will bring people back! :) God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hoping the very BEST for you!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so exciting !!! i pray it is a miracle of a success !!!!

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

CONGRATS!!! I WISH YOU MUCH
SUCCESS ON YOUR NEW BUSINESS!!!


SINDY & ALLIE

erica said...

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE SO GREAT! I'm so excited for you guys!

~LL~ said...

Hey, left you an award at my site...go get it!

Ashley said...

This is so exciting!!! :)

I have an award for you (see 11/20 post)