Saturday, July 25, 2009

Craft Day

I had to open the store this morning, but was able to leave by noon. I'm glad because I had big plans for Spicy Girl and myself. It's CRAFT DAY!
















































I have been very good about keeping up with S.G.'s Kindergarten scrapbook, and today I was able to finish the last few pages!! I used to be a big scrapbooker, but have not done too well the past few years (since I had to scrapbook 12 preschooler scrapbooks while teaching pre-K...for 3 years). So, today I pulled out ALL of my scrapbook stuff; stickers, stamps, colored paper, markers and paper cutters. I gave Spicy Girl some of my double prints and let her go crazy. She loves going through my scrapbook stuff, but I rarely let her use anything from it. Today, it was a "free for all." Whatever she wanted to use, it was hers. So, for the past few hours, we have been scrapbooking, and we've had a great time.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How cool! I love how you used some of her school work on the pages.

~LL~ said...

Fun! I envy you on the scrapping. I just can't get into it. I have some stuff. Lots, I guess. I have the pictures. I have one started...it's about 7 pages...from July of 2007. I will be going on a retreat in September. Is it against scrapbook law to take my supplies for making my Christmas cards? After all, it will be just a few days before the holidays start.