We finally pulled our swimsuits out of the drawer and found some fun swimming activities. This past week we joined the local recreation center. They have this awesome kid pool in the back.
One of Spicy Girl's classmates had a birthday party this weekend, so once again, we were out in the HOT sun, enjoying the water festivities.
This has been such an odd summer. First of all, I haven't worked during a summer since high school. I was a teacher for many years, then a stay at home mom. This is the first summer I've had to work (at our shop) and it has been quite an adjustment for Spicy Girl. She has been so used to me being home. We have always been involved in the library summer reading program, playgroup play dates, and little field trips. I've had very little time for that this summer. We've gone to the library a few times, but don't have time for the fun activities. And we are not really involved with a playgroup here. It has been a hard adjustment for S.G., but we're making time to squeeze in some fun!

2 comments:
Spice girl looks so beautiful and getting taller. Hope you have a wonderful summer.
Hey there! Me and PG are back home and this week FINALLY felt like summer, too when we FINALLY got to swim! Crazy how school starts in a month! AHHHH!
Post a Comment