My girl is Panda Crazy. I promise, it's not something I've encouraged because she's from China and she "should" love pandas. She does love that they are from China though. It may be because I taught pre-k for 3 years and my class was the Panda Class. Some teachers and students gave me pandas, and S.G. quickly claimed them as her own. It may also be because they are just cute and cuddly. Nonetheless, she loves them.
Each panda has it's own name; Alisha, Bamboo, Chelsea, Samantha and so on. Today we went to McDonald's for dinner. Would you believe they have the Teeny Weenie Ty Beanie Babies in the Happy Meal? And guess what??? They had a panda. We welcomed Ming into the panda family today.
Each panda has it's own name; Alisha, Bamboo, Chelsea, Samantha and so on. Today we went to McDonald's for dinner. Would you believe they have the Teeny Weenie Ty Beanie Babies in the Happy Meal? And guess what??? They had a panda. We welcomed Ming into the panda family today.

4 comments:
I love that she has adopted the Panda as her own personal mascot.
That is cute!
You know WE love those PANDAS!!!!
that is too fun! Love the picture
Post a Comment