Today we just stayed at home....picking up and organizing. When I went into Spicy Girl's room this morning, I saw the mess it had become in the past few days of running in and out of the house. She wanted me to help her pick up, but I had a kitchen to clean. I told her I'd clean her room if she'd clean the kitchen. Well, she accepted. She went straight to the kitchen and completely unloaded the dish washer. I got most of her room picked up, then we switched, and I loaded the dishwasher (for safety reasons) and she finished her room. Later in the day, I found her playing with her big Disney book that her cousin Sonja gave her. It's so much nicer playing in a clean room, isn't it Spicy Girl?!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Hanging Out at Home
Today we just stayed at home....picking up and organizing. When I went into Spicy Girl's room this morning, I saw the mess it had become in the past few days of running in and out of the house. She wanted me to help her pick up, but I had a kitchen to clean. I told her I'd clean her room if she'd clean the kitchen. Well, she accepted. She went straight to the kitchen and completely unloaded the dish washer. I got most of her room picked up, then we switched, and I loaded the dishwasher (for safety reasons) and she finished her room. Later in the day, I found her playing with her big Disney book that her cousin Sonja gave her. It's so much nicer playing in a clean room, isn't it Spicy Girl?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You sure do have fun with that sweet girl dont ya?
Added you to my sidebar. Hope that's ok.
Of course it's more fun to play than clean!!! ; )
Post a Comment