Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday...and stuff


So, can you tell I've gone back to work? No time to blog until the weekend. I hoped that today I would be posting all the awesome pictures from Spicy Girl's 7th birthday party....but the crazy arctic, cold weather we're having here caused us to postpone her party to next weekend. It's not that it's icing and snowing; it's just extremely cold and we have outside activities planned. So, this is the only picture I got of S.G. on her actual 7th birthday. Hopefully...more to come next week.


Last week was Mamama Spice's birthday. We ALL headed over to the "other" ranch to work a little while and celebrate Ma Spice's bday. You know those moments where you just can't put your camera down? Not many posed pictures...just great "kodak"moments. It was a gorgeous day and the picture taking was just right.

Cousins!!



Did you know that Spicy Girl has a cow? All the grandkids do. This is Cookie, her cow.

Brothers

Spicy Girl...Cow Girl!! She has learned a LOT about the country life!

Boppa and Mamama...nice and warm in the car!!

"Hook'em Horns!!" Texas vs. Alabama game. Ugh!! We had fun with the family anyway. Boppa made sure we ALL had our TEXAS shirts on!!

3 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Love the pics. Reminds me of my life as a kid growing up in the country. Can't beat it! Hopefully next weekend will work out better for the b-day party. Sure wish we could make it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

~LL~ said...

So fun... I'm still shocked at how big she looks with her hair. Hope the party works out well... this weather has been insane!!!

PandaMom said...

So cute with her Longhorn garb on!! Can't wait to see party pics! Woof-woof! ; )