For Spicy Girl's love of all things DOG, she chose a doggy themed party this year!!
Although Spicy Girl's birthday was 2 weeks ago, we finally had her party yesterday. After postponing it last weekend (freezing temps & busted pipes) we rescheduled for this weekend. It rained all day Thursday and Friday, so I was getting a little nervous. But, Saturday ended up beautiful!!
We live out in God's Country!! It's really beautiful and I wanted the kids to stay outside as much as possible. So, S.G. pulled out her Moon Sand. (Now all I have to do is sweep it off the porch!!)
Daddy Spice really did his "Daddy Duty." While we were eating the hotDOGS he grilled, he was getting the hayride and bonfire ready. The kids LOVED this!!

3 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate.
LOVE YOU ALL!
Wow!! what a birthday celebration! Ya'll know how to do it right! :) Happy Birthday S.G.!!
Wow! Looks like loads of fun!!
Post a Comment