Saturday, January 23, 2010

Project 365

I used to be quite the scrapbooker. I have always had a love for taking pictures and documenting my life's adventures. My scrapbooking days started dwindling as life got busier, so a friend (PandaMom) introduced me to blogging. What fun this has been!! Then I discovered making online scrapbooks, that didn't involve any cutting or pasting. Gotta love that. So this year one of my coworkers introduced me to Project 365. You take a picture everyday of the year and srapbook it however you like. She does digiscrapping...which I have looked at....but I'm not quite ready yet because my life has just continued to get busier and busier. So, I'm going the easy route. I am making a scrapbook on Snapfish that is already laid out for me....I just plug in the pictures. Maybe next year I'll get a little fancier. So, here are a few of my January pictures.

Texas Vs. Alabama Game

Major cold front froze our pipes. At Home Depot getting new ones.


Dinner at Tres Amigos with family


Season Premier of American Idol


Spicy Girl in front of her Kid's Church


Daddy Spice trying to bring the bees....his new adventure...BeeKeeping!


And the ladies who introduced me to Project 365. The one in the middle is teaching me and my other friend. The other friend has jumped on board with the digi-scrapping...but I'm holding off till I have some time to figure it out.

4 comments:

~LL~ said...

OK... You MUST email/facebook me and tell me about this scrapbook thing. I need to do the "plug the picture in" thing...

Miss you loads!

Mama Darling said...

Looking back at the b-day post. Looks like SO MUCH FUN. So sorry we missed it. Sure miss y'all.

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Love this! :) Your photos rock girl!

GloryandGrace said...

Looking forward to our opinion swaps when the AI finals start up!!! :) And I have been stalking your blog, just haven't commented in a very long time ;)