Spicy Girl found a wishing fountain at the outlet mall. She wondered why there was money in the water. I explained how you throw a coin in and make a wish. I gave Spicy Girl a coin and told her to make a wish first. She thought for a moment, and then wished that daddy could get a new hammer. She then threw her coin into the water. I don't know where that wish came from. Daddy Spice has two good hammers, but it was so sweet that she thought of something for Daddy. Monday, August 14, 2006
First Wishing Fountain
Spicy Girl found a wishing fountain at the outlet mall. She wondered why there was money in the water. I explained how you throw a coin in and make a wish. I gave Spicy Girl a coin and told her to make a wish first. She thought for a moment, and then wished that daddy could get a new hammer. She then threw her coin into the water. I don't know where that wish came from. Daddy Spice has two good hammers, but it was so sweet that she thought of something for Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment