Oh my goodness!! It started on Friday last week...My throat was a little soar. Then, when I woke up on Saturday, I had fever with the soar throat....all day! The fever was gone on Sunday but still an intense soar throat. I felt a lot better on Monday...still a soar throat, but didn't have to take lots of ibuprofin and tylenol. When I woke up Tuesday morning, my right eye was pasted shut. Well, I had pink eye in junior high, so I remembered what this was. I went to the doctor to have it diagnosed and found I also have a respiratory infection. So I wake up this morning, both eyes are pasted shut. I look awful! And the respiratory part is feeling worse. I'm on 3 medications...Cha Ching!! You know, since I have moved to this area, I have gotten sick a lot more than usual. Even when I was a teacher, I didn't seem to get sick this much. Maybe it has something to do with being in a new environment, around different people, having a 3 year old. Now, how do I keep her from getting this... prayer. We had to leave gymnastics last night because she wouldn't cooperate with her teacher. She usually loves being there, but her teacher said she was saying she didn't feel good. She started crying and said she wanted to go home, and then I saw it. Her nose was beginning to run.
I guess I will spend the day today wiping everything down with Clorox wipes.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment