I had to copy Panda-Mom and list some of Spicy Girl's funny words. At one time I made a list of them, but never put them in a scrapbook like I had planned. So, I'm going to do my best to remember the old ones and add the new ones.
My very favorite... nilp for milk
tookie for cookie
diet tote for diet coke
Dorda for Dora the Explorer
dananas for bananas (still uses)
the mattress place for gymnastics (new one- took me a while to figure out what the mattress place was)
puter for computer
dabloon for balloon
tuddy for tummy
I know I will lay in bed tonight and think of so many more. Thanks for reminding me of this Panda-Mom.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am laughing right now because I can hear Spicy Girl actually sayng..."a little bit o nilp"! We need plans for tomorrow!
We're going to Ouida's to make t-shirts. I will have to leave by 12:30 at the latest because we are going to Georgetown.
But first we will have a "little bit of nilp."
I found you through your comments on my granddaughter Mia's blog at www.ourmia.blogspot.com. Your daughter is beautiful! I thank God every day for the wonders of Chinese adoption that He has given--these precious gifts from the East! Our Mia has brought so much to our lives. I look forward to reading more and seeing photos of your lovely daughter.
May God bless you all.
Mia's Nana (Diane)
I also found your site through Mia's. I don't have Chinese children, but I do have pre-schoolers (twin 3 year olds). Your daughter is beautiful. Blessings on your next adoption journey!
Spicy Girl is too cute. I look forward to hearing updates on her vocabulary and Mei Mei's journey.
Blessings on your family.
Post a Comment