Friday, August 04, 2006

Prayer Request

I just got an email from a mother who was in our travel group in China. About a month ago she found out her husband was having an affair with a younger woman. When she found out, she insisted he leave. They have an 18 year old biological son who wants to stay with the mom. That upset the father, so he took the mother to court to get their daughter (from China). He won. He gets the daughter and the house, and the mom and son have to move out. I know there are lots of details I don't know, because what judge in their right mind would take a child away from her mother and give her to the adulterous father? My heart is broken for this family. If you come across this blog, please say a prayer for them. Can you imagine having your life taken away from you? Can you imagine this mother's state of mind right now?

5 comments:

PandaMom said...

We'll pray. We are wondering, too, what in the world is the rest of the story to allow the adulterous father to win over the mom---crazy! Different note-check out my new posting and the cute little panda that W put on for me. Love it!

PandaMom said...

I am proud of you! OK-the Lisa W link would not work. The others did. Also, when you comment on mine and I click your name and it takes me to your full profile info, your blog name does NOT even show up. That is the ONLY way for other bloggers to know how to get to you. It used to be there before you took me off the "member" thing. ??? Have you clicked on my New York "friend"? This is quite fun! The panda came from Google images: panda clip art and we just downloaded it or copied it or something. Wayne-O did for me. I'm sure Tim can do it, too. Later~

PandaMom said...

Go back and change your family names to something cute and TRY to stay as obscure as possible. This will help to keep hackers away. My new blogging friend said she was told this when she started. I went back and changed all my old posts with the new names. Y'all could be Litte Spice, Daddy Spice, Mama Spice and Mei Mei can be Baby Spice! HA! Change me name on your link to me to Panda-Mom, please. ; )

JenLo said...

I got to your blog through PandaMom. I'll be praying for your friend. Oh, and when I click your name by a comment, it brings me to your profile, and your blog is listed at the bottom of your profile (sorry for easvesdropping on you & Jana!)

PandaMom said...

You fixed it. Your blog name is at the bottom of the profile page now. JenLo is my new blogging friend from New York! Just in case you were wondering....Hi JenLo if you are "eavesdropping" ; )