Do you remember back in October when I announced our position would be changing? We went from Children's Ministry ( a position we've had for over 15 years) to the new position of Launch Pastor. Launch Pastor meant we would spend a year at each new location to help get it "up and running". Well, the church was forced to take MAJOR budget cuts, and since this was the newest position, it had to go.
We took some time away this past weekend to pray, talk and try to find some direction. We have ideas, we have options, but we will wait on the Lord for clarity.
Please pray for us my friends. I know God has great things in store for us. He always has. Our life has been an amazing adventure. How does He want to use us now?

29 comments:
I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you! God has a plan for your family...hang in there my friend!
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you find the answers you need and are soon onto a new path.
Hugs!
Keep smilin!
I always laugh when that many things seem to go wrong at one time. I think Satan is working overtime to discourage you. I believe this means some very great things are ahead...I am very sure of this. You ran over your phone? That's iceing on the cake isn't it!!!
Will definitely keep you in our prayers. Hopefully a new, even better position will open up! Oh, and Happy 5th Birthday to Spicy Girl!!
Thoughts and prayers are with you....I know you will be led in the right direction.
and I'm am praying for you. God has a plan for you and your family...just put your heart out to him! Hang in there.
I have been praying for you since I found out. You WILL be blessed...you know that. But the unknown can still be a bit scary! Keep the faith and know that you have a lot of friends who love you and are praying for you.
PS...we need to do dinner again soon.
What an amazing attitude and a great showing of faith. I am sorry that you are facing this, but I too believe that God has a plan for you and another direction for you follow that will be revealed soon.
Oh my gosh! I had the chills reading that! You "sound" so calm, so I will follow your lead...I agree that God has an awesome plan for your lives...I'll look forward to seeing how and where He is going to put you next.
You are in my prayers, for sure!
Please keep us posted!
I am sorry you all are experience such difficulty right now, my friend. God must really have something amazing in store for your family. You stepped out in faith to take this new position and I know that God would not have led you there if He didn't have a plan. Remember sweet friend, He will never leave you nor forsake you. Know that I am lifting your family in prayer. I am here for you.
God surely loves you to bring you through this. I can't wait to see how He uses this situation to bring glory to Himself. As usual, you do not have a spirit of complaint. That is one thing I have really noticed about you and that is big. So many have that spirit of COMPLAINT. How God uses that gift of yours over and over again through your blog.
Father, please bless this precious family, guide them and protect them in all ways: spiritually, physically, financially. Help them see things through Your eyes, and listen through Your ears and grant them the peace and understanding of Your will. In Jesus' powerful name, Amen.
Peace be with you--
Beth
So sorry...
My thoughts and prayers go out to you ...
Keep your chin up..
Only good things wait for you..
Life is so uncertain, but you've got your heart in the right place and your dependence on the ONLY true source. May God bless your family as never before. May He give you comfort and peace as you wait on His answer. We will be praying for you. If we can help in anyway, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'm praying for the SpicyFamily! God Bless!
Hey friend, come over and listen. Hug.
I will certainly be praying for you! Keep us posted, my friend.
Oh, I am sorry to hear this. You are right in knowing that God has a plan for your family, He always does...but I know that the knowledge of this doesn't always make it easy to handle the uncertain. Praying for your family! Hang in there as you wait for Him to reveal his plan!!
We will be thinking and praying for you.....please keep us posted!
I admire your faith and I know HE does too. Yes he def has a plan, and this time next yr you will be looking back and saying wow look how far we have come. Prying for you right now....
Connie
Thoughts with you !!
Stay strong as you await his answer. We will keep you covered in our prayers and good thoughts.
You know when God closes a door, he opens a window...something amazing is just around the corner - BELIEVE IT!
I tried posting earlier in the week but my computer would not let me view certain blogs-- uggg!!
Anyway, we will be praying for guidance and wisdom!
Christy :)
Thinking about your precious family ...
Hope all is well..
Have a Great Week..
Thinking of you..
We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Life unfolds in greater ways then we could have ever dreamed of for ourselves.
I have been thinking about you and keeping you all in our prayers...
I will be praying specifically for you and your family. I remember when my mom was in a similiar position and was a single parent of 5, she listened and followed God's leading and it is amazing what has come from that leading. (My meeting my husband for one) :)
Know that you are loved and rest in His arms.
I have been out of the blogging world lately, so this is my first reading of this! I am so sorry! Please know that you are in our prayers and on our hearts! What psalm is it "When the Lord closes a door HE opens a window!" and then Deteronomy 31:8 "The Lord is the one who goes before you to prepare a place for you, he will never fail you nor forsake you!" I always find these to be a comfort when life takes an unexpected turn! Hugs from CO!
Renee
Post a Comment