This weekend we will celebrate Spicy Girl's 5th birthday. Oh my goodness! How can she be turning 5? Anyway, I thought I'd share some birthday's past before posting her 5th birthday pictures.
We celebrated S.G.'s first birthday just 2 months after returning home from China. We had a Cowgirl birthday party out at my parent's house. We had horses, a jump castle and grilled burgers. It was a blast. S.G. doesn't remember it, but everyone else does. This was our biggest birthday bash.
S.G.'s 2nd birthday was a Dora theme. She just LOVED Dora. We had just moved to a new city, didn't know very many people, and didn't have a house yet, so we celebrated at McDonald's, another favorite of hers.
For S.G.'s 3rd birthday, we celebrated at Chic-fil-a with a Veggietales theme. Panda Girl is dressed as Bob, and S.G. is Larry. Don't you love the cake? We had a great friend give us coupons for her first 3 birthday cakes. We had our playgroup in place by this time, so all the girls were there.
Our big 4 year old was all about pink and poodles. So, we had a Pink Poodle Pajama party. All the girls came in their pajamas with sleeping bags and lovies. We had hot dogs and cupcakes, then popped popcorn and watched a Strawberry Shortcake in their sleeping bags. It was so much fun!This year's birthday is a special theme she chose after watching a certain movie for the first time. I have a friend making a special cake. We are celebrating at Chic-fil-a again because my house is just too small to fit everyone. What's funny is, every year, except for the first year, I planned her party indoors because you never know what the weather will be. Well, every year, except the first, it's ended up in the 70's on the day we celebrate. This year it will be 58 on Friday and 72 on Saturday, the day we celebrate. Ugh! Just as soon as I plan a party in the backyard, it will snow.

17 comments:
Cute pics. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that SG and DD are almost 5 yrs. old!!! We are looking forward to SG's party. Chic-fil-A will be fun! You're right about the weather...You just NEVER know what to expect around here...one day it's coats, the next...shorts!
Hasn't she changed over the years? From Beautiful to Georgous.
Love this post! She has gotten so big and I hope her bday is wonderful!!!
What a great idea to put all these pictures together!!!
Chic-Fil-A is one of our favorite places!!!
I loved seeing all of her birthday parties, how adorable is she? She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Loved the post! We love Chic-fil-a too, as a matter of a fact, we ate lunch there today.
Happy Early 5th Birthday...
Looks like she has had GREAT Birthday parties..
Have fun..
Can't wait to see the pictures..
Kim
Ohhh...thanks for the birthday recap. It's fun to see SG grow as the years fly by.
HOW FUN! I can't wait for Saturday!
I love all of these pics of her fun parties. I can't wait to see pics of her upcoming party. We just celebrated Mallory's birthday and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. SG is so beautiful and has the sweetest smile ever!!!
Sweet stroll down memory lane.
Keep smilin!
I love this post! Wow-Spicy girl has grown so much. Time does go by way too fast. Can't wait to hear about her birthday party and see pics!
I got on last night and I wanted to post about how precious those pictures of Spicey Girl are, but I was distracted by one blessing or another! Can't wait to see pictures of this B-day!
We have that nativity where you open a box each day too! We love it - but H-Bear couldn't wait this year - so we did it all in one day!
I was going to email you. We just bought H-Bear an American girl for her coming up b-day - Shhh! Don't tell! And so I was on ebay looking for clothes for the doll and somebody with a 99.9% rating was selling a whole set of Chinese dolls clothes and accessories for a very resonable price like 10.00 or less - I think.I vowed that I would remember the seller's name - but I don't remember it. I am not sure if you have an A.G. doll (or an 18 inch doll) but it seemed like such a good deal that I thought I would tell you about it.
Sweet blessings to all the SPICES!
Renee
P.S. I just found out that there is an A.G. store in the Galleria too! So... when we go to visit Grandma and Grandpa sometime - I think we will at least take H-Bear (probably followed by visit with A-cake and S-girl)LOL! No trip planned currently though!
Sooo... now that I have written a book!
You don't have to post this! If you want it we are
romans537(at)msn(dot)com.
In HIM,
Renee
YAY! Happy B-Day Spicey Girl! Can't wait to see this year's pics. Good luck with the party. Any party at chik-fil-a is good with me...luv those nuggets!
That was so fun to see her change. She was such a cute little chub before. Love the pics and I hope you guys had a great celebration. She is just precuious and Happy 5th Birthday SG!!!
Christy :)
wat cute pics. spicy girl is such a cutie. im especially lovin the veggie tales shirts! ;) haha..well cant wait to hear about her birthday.
Happy Birthday to SG!!! Loved seeing the photos of her past birthdays. She is so, so cute!!
Thanks for taking us back in time...SG has always been SUCH a little doll.
Post a Comment