First of all, I want to thank all of you for your prayers and well wishes. We appreciate it so much. I've had D.S. read what you all have said, and it just makes us feel, not so alone. Thank you! Secondly, D.S. has been slowly working on his business degree. He is now taking 22 hours so that he can graduate in May. Not sure what we're going to be doing, but he will have his business degree. Whoopee!!
Now, I know you don't get on this blog to hear our "woe's", but to see cute pictures of the girls, so I'm going to play a little catch up!!
Guess who turned 5 yesterday????? Desheng Darling. She had a Super Why birthday party.
Always fun to play a little Elefun. The girls are catching butterflies. Doodlebug REALLY likes this game.
Time for the birthday cake.
What are little sisters for? Helping to blow out ALL those candles.
A few weeks ago, we took the girls to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Online, it said the movie started at 10:00am. When we got there, we were told they didn't start until 1:30pm. We explained what it said online, and that we had traveled from afar, so, they opened the theater just for us. Really, they did. The girls loved the movie!!
And finally, we said goodbye to our wonderful Mother's Day Out director. Her family relocated to another city, so we gave her big hugs. No one can fill this girl's shoes. She is an amazing director and will be missed very much.
We appreciate your continued prayers. I am so very proud of my husband, the scholar. LOL!! We are waiting patiently on the Lord's direction for a new job.

12 comments:
Continued prayers.
We LOVE Super Why (the boys call it Super Reader and LOVE IT!!! I might have to steal that idea for #3s 5th b-day)
Didn't you just love TPWDDA? We really enjoyed that movie. COOL that they let you guys in.
Hey, email me with another email addy...we want y'all to come out again for dinner......LOVE YA!
So glad to hear from you...I've been wondering how you all have been doing (I'm still praying) XO
Thanks for sharing all of the gorgeous pictures - the birthday party looked like so much fun!
Thank you for posting the cute pictures of the girls. We were so glad that you and SG could come. We're looking forward to SG's visit tomorrow!
Great party pics! Can't believe we weren't THERE!
Great to hear that you are doing so well. I totally understand how your husband is feeling with school...I'm right there with him! ;) Loved the pictures of the girls...so fun that they opened up the theater!
Still praying for you!
I have been a bit absent in recent months but I will pray that your husband gets a clear direction of where God wants him to be...wherever that may be I know it will be great for all of you!
Love catching up on all your cute pictures!
What a fun party! Glad to hear from you :-)
What a fun party! Glad to hear from you :-)
how fun....I just got Elfin for the Things for Christmas...guess I better get that out of the box! ;)
I cant belive they opened the theatre just for you guys-- that is so nice!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
Chrisyt :)
I happen to stumble across your site... looks like that party was fun... take care
We don't mind hearing about you and being able to pray with you!!!
The picture are just an added benefit!;)
Post a Comment