We were overjoyed to have Panda Girl stay at our house for a few hours last night while her parents went to a meeting. The girls were very busy with the backyard playground, the birthday kitchen and other new toys, but the most fun was had with the Wii.
The girls got to make their own characters. Panda Girl is on the left and Spicy Girl is on the right.
Their game of choice....boxing!
They were jumping all over the place. I kept having to tell them to move back because they wanted to hit the TV. I've heard stories about broken TVs due to the Wii.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Looks like the girls had lots of fun...
They are both sooo cute..
Have a Great Week..
so thats what a Wii is....cute pics
Sarah loves to box on the wii, and she also loves the pet shop pets!
I have heard alot about the WII. "WII" (lol) almost bought Mallory one for Christmas but didn't know if she was ready for one. I can tell SG is totally loving hers. I bet SG's daddy loves it too! ;)
Well, now aren't they just the cutest Wii-ers?!!
Hey, I left you a little something over at my blog. Go claim your award girl.
Looks like they have fun! Our house just got a Wii for Christmas...Kyle (the 4 year old) that I nanny is coming close to beating me in golf and bowling! :)
Emmie wants a Wii so bad.....lol.....I just can't get my hands on one!
looks like lots of fun! Have a good week-end!!
I think our girls are a lot alike. Paige wanted a Wii so badly for Christmas, but I just couldn't find one for less than $700. I am hoping to surprise her for her birthday with one. Your girls look like they are having a BLAST! LPS toys are a huge hit at our house, too! : )
They are so cute. I'm glad that have such a special friendship.
looks like a fun night!
Oh, I love it!
So happy the girls were reunited - I just love to see them together.
Wii is just hilarious, isn't it? I love watching Lily box - and the characters are too cute.
Glad the girls had such fun.
Those girls have the biggest smiles on their faces! They must have had a blast.
Post a Comment