This week, I am blessed to have a special friend visit from her families current home, south Asia. Her family is working for their Father, helping young children who live in the "slums." Several of these children have been "abused". Their calling is to provide assistance, love and nurturing to these children and their families.
They have shared some wonderful pictures with us, and have given me permission to share them on my blog.







16 comments:
wow what a life they lead. What a treasure they are storing up in Heaven to give their lives to such an awesome cause.
What amazing photos. Your friend leads a life that impacts others.
THIS is why I want to adopt some day...such powerful pictures.
These are beautiful children. Hope you have a great visit this week. I really admire your friend and the job she is doing through the Lord. May God continue to bless her work.
Wow, thanks for sharing those amazing photo's. What a gift your friend is giving to so many people.
What amazing work. Beautiful pictures. How wonderful is it to grow up helping others and feeding tigers.
Keep smilin!
doris and dan said it all
What a blessing they are - and how nice that you get to hear firsthand about their life in Asia.
BEAUTIFUL pictures of lovely children.
Enjoy the rest of their visit and share more if you can!
I LOVE this post!! Amazing pictures. Awesome work! :)
I just found your blog. Your daughter is beautiful! What a wonderful calling your friend has. Thank you for sharing the pictures.
God Bless the Children.
What AWESOME pics! I know you all had fun catching up and learning all about their life there!
Stop by my blog if you get a chance. I've nominated you for an award. :) Those are amazing photos, by the way.
Such wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!
I got to see her at church this past Sunday. It was nice to see her again.
I'm praying for you. Email me. LOVE YOU!
How awesome is that....I'm sure this time with them has been incredible!
Post a Comment