He did it!! My man graduated from Dallas Baptist University yesterday. He has been slowly working on his Business Management degree for more than 15 years now; not consecutively, but off and on. He's been very serious about it for the past 4 years, but with working in full time ministry and taking care of a family, it's been a slow process. As many of you know, he had the opportunity to take his last 24 hours this past semester so that he could graduate now. I don't mind bragging a bit; out of 8 classes, he made 6 A's and 2 B's. Yeah...that's my man!
We were able to get most of the family sitting together.
D.S. and good friend Scott.
Spicy Girl will be graduating on Tuesday, so I brought her regalia to get a Daddy/Daughter graduation picture.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Yay!
Congratulations to DS!
Love all the pictures - looked like a fabulous celebration.
(and of course it was great to see you with the Panda Family again!)
Finally able to leave a comment. Blogger hasn't been nice to me.
I'm SO proud of DS! How exciting. Of course, I'm sad at the same time, knowing what will be coming up. When we go down to the lovely pink granite, we'll have to go to Chuy's!
Congratulations Daddy Spice!! How cute to see the 2 graduates together, too!
Wooooohoooooo!!!
We always love seeing you guys in person! Love the two grad. pics. Very cute!
Congratulations DS! Way to go! And congratulations to SG! How exciting to have 2 graduates in one family!
Wahoo! What a wonderful celebration and great feeling of accomplishment! We are right in the middle of seminary, so I can only imagine the feeling of relief to be finished :) And yay for getting to see the Panda family (even though PandaPop has an odd look on his face in the picture, heehee)
YEA!!! Congratulations DS!!! I know you are so proud of him and can't wait to see what God has in store for you all.
My hubby is working on his masters as we speak, he should be finished in 2 years (has to take night classes so it will take him longer)
Congratulations Daddy Spice! That was a LOT of work. Good for you.
YAY!! I can only imagine the relief having that completed degree brings. DS had quite the class load and did FABULOUS!! Now on to the next stage of life ... can't wait to see what's in store! :)
Congratulations! How fun to be done! I am continually praying for you guys!
snowwhite
Congratulations! You must be so proud!! I love the picture of daddy and daughter in their caps and gowns! Priceless!!
Congrats!! Congrats!! Congrats!!
What an amazing accomplishment.
Keep smilin!
woo -hoo...way to go...
I tried to email you last night about SCC....it came back.
My heart just aches....
Hugs,
Steffie
wonderful!!! big congrats to your man!
Post a Comment