This was the best Mother's Day weekend for me. We really didn't have anything specific planned, but ended up having a wonderful family weekend.
I woke up yesterday morning to the sound of CareBears singing me a Mother's Day song (singing card). Spicy Girl was all excited about making a special day for me. We ended up downtown at a great little Italian restaurant where we ate on the patio. After lunch, we went to Starbucks for coffee and a brownie. Then we just walked up and down the street, window shopping.
When we got home, D.S. filled the little pool with water, and we played and sunned in the backyard.
We also decided to spruce up the back patio with some new flowers. S.G. and D.S. did all the planting.
"Look Nana, I picked out a new flower for the flower pot you gave me last year."
I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day weekend. Thank you to my Spicy Family!!
OOHH! That DOES look like the perfect Mother's Day! (it was cold and rainy here...yuck) SG looks adorable doing the planting! Glad you had such fun - you deserve it!
I love those planter boxes! They did a great job with the flowers. I love all of the pics. Spicy Girl is so photogenic. I love her smile. Also, you look fabulous! So glad you had a wonderful day.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
17 comments:
Glad your mother's day was so wonderful!!!
sounds like a wonderful weekend. Many times our best times are when nothing is planned at all.:)
Have a greeat week!
What a wonderful Mother's day!!!
Have a Fantastic week. :)
what a beautiful post with beautiful pictures..
Glad you had a good day
Looks like a GREAT Mother's day!!! How fun!!
SO FUN! It's so nice to be married to a good man who knows how to treat his woman on a special day! ;)
See you Wed.
Spicy girl is so pretty! Glad you had a great day. Think you could loan them? I need my flowers planted after the ground finally stops freezing! Sigh.
Totally adorable!!! ; )
OOHH! That DOES look like the perfect Mother's Day! (it was cold and rainy here...yuck)
SG looks adorable doing the planting!
Glad you had such fun - you deserve it!
lovely! What a great day!
I love those planter boxes! They did a great job with the flowers. I love all of the pics. Spicy Girl is so photogenic. I love her smile. Also, you look fabulous! So glad you had a wonderful day.
What a wonderful day! Spicy Girl looks beautiful. :)
What a perfect day!! Love the pics! ;)
What a wonderful Mother's Day you had! I loved all of the pictures you posted. Your spicy girl is so beautiful!
Sounds like an amazing weekend!
I just love her dress in the first few pictures, its beautiful!
What a wonderful blog.
Your little girl was so cute in all the photos.
She looks like a model!
Hi! How are you? Love reading your blog.
Post a Comment