Tuesday night was Spicy Girl's Spring Program and Graduation from Noah's Ark Bible School. We have been there for 3 years, and it's been the most wonderful time for us. I am proud of how my daughter has grown since she's been there, and proud that she's graduating from preschool; but a little sad that this chapter of our life is over. It's been a wonderful 3 years.
"God is listening, God is listening. When we pray, when we pray. We fold our hands so quietly, we shut our eyes so tightly. Now let's pray, now let's pray."
"Pharaoh, Pharaoh, oh baby let my people go! Yeah, yeah, yeah."
*Spicy Girl and I will be joining Daddy Spice in Austin this weekend. I'm not sure when I will get to blog again, since we won't have the computer hooked up right away. I'll try to sneak to my parents house to get some posts done. I just have to post pictures of our adventures with the cows, deer, wild turkey and such. I will be back asap.

8 comments:
WAY TO GO, SG!!
Hope the transition goes well.
WOOHOO SG Congrats!!!
Have a wonderful time with your family this weekend. We will miss your blogs while you are away.
What a beautiful graduate...have fun in Austin!
what sweet photos! Oh my I lover her in her cap and gown!!!
SO FUN!!! GOOD GIRL, SG!!!
When you are back in town, you MUST call...we'll do a CFA playdate :D Call if there is anything we can do. Love ya and am missing you already :( *sniff
Congratulations SpicyGirl!!! You smart little thing! We drove by your house tonight. Miss you so much!
ITS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I AM SITTING HERE SAD THAT YOU ARE MOVING BUT I AM FORGETITNG THE ONLY THING THAT WILL CHANGE FOR US IN BLOGGYLAND IS THAT THE PICTURES WILL LOOK DIFFERENT :)
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE MOVING HOME AND I AM SURE THE MEMOIRES YOU WILL TAKE WITH YOU ARE RICH AND WONDERFUL. SG WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER 3 YEARS.
CANT WAIT TILL YOU GET ONLINE AGIAN!!
CHRISTY :)
look at her in her little cap and gown....too adorable!
Post a Comment