Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again!!


It's that time of year again. The weather is getting slightly cooler, the storefronts are surrounded by bails of hay and pumpkins, Halloween aisles are packed with candy and costumes, and Pilsbury has their seasonal cookies out!!


"You mean I have to wait a whole 8 minutes for these to cook? Are they ready yet Mommy?"

Oh yeah!! Perfect with a glass of milk. And do you think there are any left now? Uh-Uhh. They're all gone!!

11 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

She's getting so big!!

LaLa said...

So funny...I love these!! Now of course people know mine weren't made from scratch LOL

R and R Stacy said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the comments! I'm not at Life school this year. I'm taking a break to stay home with L. I'm enjoying the time we have together.
What have you been up to?

mommy24treasures said...

oh yeah! SO fun!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh!!! America has the cutest stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

They look very yummy! SG did a great job, and I know what you mean SG having to wait a whole 8 minutes.

Adele said...

Oh how cute!!! I love how she is looking at the oven with such anticipation waiting on the cookies to get done. Mal put some of those in my grocery cart the other day so I know what we will be doing soon. FUN!!!
SG is so beautiful, as always.

~LL~ said...

I love doing these.....so fun!

Ashley said...

How neat!! I could eat them all too! :)

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Let's do some cookies this weekend--like for the Big Game?????
Texas - ou.