It's been a while since I've blogged pictures of Spicy Girl, which is really why most of you visit my blog, right? LOL!! Anyway, I keep taking pictures of random things we do, but haven't had the time to sit down and blog them. So, here we go; random things we've done for the past few weeks.
This past weekend, besides moving our entire household items, we visited 2 cities to check out their malls for a possible Auntie Anne's site. We spent quite a bit of time at the malls, and of course, S.G. found a Build-a-Bear store. We've looked several times for pandas, and this is the first time we've seen one. S.G. wanted one soooo badly....and so did Mommy. Anyway, on the second visit to the mall, D.S. gave us the "go-ahead" to get a bear. Guess what she named him??? Po (like Kung Fu Panda).
Ummmm, is this a sign of the times, or what? That's S.G. with my ipod. I made a playlist for her with about 22 songs. She LOVES the ipod and wants one. I think I'll just share mine with her for a while.
This is S.G. sitting in front of the cabin we stayed in. It's one of our favorite places to go. Thank you Aunt Marcae and Uncle John!! S.G. found lots of acorns, filled her pockets with them, and forgot to empty them out. I found them in the washing machine. LOL!!
Ok, this picture is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't get it to move or delete. So, yesterday, while we were in North Texas closing on our house, my best friend picked S.G. up from school. S.G. loves playing at their house. Anyway, Little "A" dressed S.G. up for a fashion show when I picked her up. Doesn't she just look FABULOUS??!!
Ok, back to the cabin. We've been out here several times. When S.G. was still a toddler, we'd take her to feed the ducks and geese. She and I found these old friends and brought them some bread.
So, there we go. I hope you've enjoyed our little "catch-up".

11 comments:
Wow..she has grown. Beautiful pictures.
Tina
Thanks for the photo updates!!! LOVE that last pic : )
Oh, and I'll take a jalepeno pretzel with no butter or salt YUMMMMMM
Looks like fun!
As far as the Ipod...you know you can get the mini-pod for about $50. We'll probably get a few for the older 2 for Christmas.
Kids love ipods, Thomas loves borrowing his Daddy's!
Hope the move went well.
Come on over to my blog when you have time!
Hi Laura and Lauren!
I just got updated on your life here tonight. I am so glad your house has sold. That has to be a relief--especially with the housing CRISIS!!!! The sky is falling!!! How our God is so much bigger! Say hello to Lauren from Mycah. She's doing great and misses seeing Lauren. Love yall.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/mycahnichols
Love the pictures. DB especially loved the panda picture. She's been trying to find her panda bear for the last five minutes. lol I know you are relieved that your house sold. Now you can move on to the next exciting chapter in your life. Miss you!
Love the updates...SG is cute as ever...gettin' too big though. those pics of her with the ipod and all dressed up - scary.
Congrats on closing on your house, too!
My fav is the last one standing on the fence!!!! I have to grab that one for the fridge! Love and miss you tons, my friend.
Wonderful photos!!! I always love posts seasoned with LOTS of photos!!!
Spicy Girl sure is growing into a lovely young lady!!!
happy moving ... it is a good time to purge ....the pictures are so great and she is just beautiful ... mall hopping sounds like a lot of fun!
These a such beautiful pictures. She is really growing up and getting so big.
Post a Comment